Add another string to your bow with a Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Sales). You will learn skills and techniques to work in a sales position, such as a building sales consultant, in the building and construction industry. The course is perfect for both aspiring and employed tradespeople with a knack for selling and cultivating relationships.
– Government subsidised education with no on-costs to students.
– Administered by a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 21583).
– Accreditation recognised nationwide with the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF).
This course is flexible to work in with your existing employment
Classroom/BYOD You have the choice of either
Total length of time: 12 months
– Ten structured classroom sessions.
– Flexible study schedule (ask us for class timetables that suit you).
Depending on which duration length you have chosen to undergo for this course, you are required to complete and show aptitude at least 15 total units.
You must take 9 core units and complete 6 elective units.
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|CPCCBC4003A||Select and prepare a construction contract|
|CPCCBC4012A||Read and interpret plans and specifications|
|CPCCBC4027A||Establish a basis for sales consulting|
|CPCCBC4029A||Apply construction information to the sales process|
|CPCCBC4030A||Analyse and communicate industry information|
|CPCCBC4031A||Process client requirements|
|CPCCBC4032A||Apply contract law to sales processes|
|CPCCBC4033A||Maintain the sales environment|
|BSBWHS201A||Contribute to health and safety of self and others|
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBCUS402A||Address customer needs|
|BSBSLS403A||Present a sales solution|
|BSBSLS404A||Secure prospect commitment|
|CPCCBC4024A||Resolve business disputes|
|CPCCBC4020A||Build thermally efficient and sustainable structures|
|CPCCBC4025A||Manage personal work priorities and professional development|
Nationally recognised RTO approved Diploma
– Building Sales Consultant
– Customer Service
– Marketing and Sales
– Contracts and Plans
– Sales Manager
– You must be over 18 years of age.
– You must have competent English literacy and numeracy skills.
– You must be able to attend the scheduled classroom training sessions as per the timetable.
– You must have access to a computer and internet connection for the duration of the course.
The course is currently only offered in Victoria and currently delivered at the following locations:
- Melbourne CBD – St Kilda Rd
- Point Cook
- South Morang
All of our classroom/ BYOD courses follow the same delivery style. The participants are assessed through the following:
– Written Questions
– Product or Project*
You will have a course trainer present with you the whole way to assist you with the learning process and to offer guidance.
* Product or project is an activity that participant completes that is practical and realistic for the subject. For example in CPCCBC4004A the participants complete a construction contract. They are given the details of the contract such as the price, payment schedule, variations and everything that a builder would need to complete a construction contract. This is completed in class and submitted. The projects are realistic are what are required when using the new skills in the workforce.
Throughout the online learning experience, you will have a series of learning activities which will all eventually assist with the final three formal assessment tasks.
All the assessment tasks for our online courses will be managed and assessed within the Learning Management System (LMS). In each Unit of our online courses there are 3 formal, final assessment tasks:
– Assessment A : Observation/Demonstration This assessment will be observed and assessed by the trainer as you successfully complete a number of ongoing Assessment Activities and discussion activities embedded in the content throughout the Unit.
– Assessment B : Written Questions You will complete this major assessment at the end of the Unit via the Assessment Link in the left-hand Navigation Bar. This task requires written answers to a series of questions.
– Assessment C : (Project) You will develop your project in a Word document at the completion of the Unit, and submit it via the Assessment link in the left-hand Navigation Bar.
Course Fees & Funding
To be eligible you must:
– Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
– Have intention to upskill (cannot have a previous qualification of Cert IV level or above in any field).
– Not have commenced more than two qualifications of the same AQF level (you cannot apply if you have commenced more than two).
– Only complete a maximum of two VTG funded qualifications in one calendar year.
Click here to test whether you are eligible for funding.
NO ON-COSTS TO THE STUDENT IF ELIGIBLE FOR VGT FUNDING
First check your eligibility to apply or call to discuss your options if you are a fee paying student.
Fees vary due to previous industry experience, don’t hesitate to call or contact us to enquire.